|Gallbladder diet. Beautiful, scrumptious tuna balls, tasty and gallbladder friendly.|
Tuna balls will fill you up. I mean they are super hearty in a tasty way.
Of course I try and avoid sugars for we all know sugar promotes inflammation and inflammation in our bodies is one of the last things we want with an irritated gallbladder. Regardless, I like ketchup with my tuna balls.
Best to buy ketchup with real sugar rather than insulin spiking high fructose corn sweetners though.
So here is my recipe for...
Gallbladder Friendly Tuna Balls
- Two cans of tuna (with very, very low or no fat!)
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- two stems of organic celery, finely chopped
- one large onion, finely diced
- 1 cup Panco bread crumbs (no fat variety)
- 1/2 cup egg whites (egg whites contain no fat and no cholesterol!)
- dash turmeric
|Gallbladder diet. Finely chop a large onion. Onions are an important part of a gallbladder diet.|
|Gallbladder diet. Bake tuna balls at 350 F. Baking beats frying any day for gallbladder friendly meals.|