The following foods and drinks are what I use to deal with an unexpected gallbladder attack, providing quick relief from the pain, shortness of breath and other maladies.
- Drink an 8 oz. gall of water with 1-2 oz of organic apple cider vinegar mixed in
- Fix a bowl of watermelon (a gallbladder superfood) and eat
- Go for a walk. I will walk as far as I can without aggravating the pain
- Mix a small glass of water and Metamucil and drink
- Fix a bowl of pickled beets (another gallbladder superfood) or drink a cup of beet juice (or do both)
- Iced Matcha Water from Starbucks (watch out for the sugar)
- Teavana's Organic Matcha powder - hot or cold - 5 Stars!