|Gallbladder diet. Glass container and a gallbladder friendly condiment|
My body, especially my gallbladder is already inflamed enough without me adding more environmental toxins to fuel the fire.
Yet not only can BPAs promote inflammation within our bodies in general, they specifically have been shown to cause inflammation in perinatal circumstances to the distal colon and liver and potentially in-turn the gallbladder.
|Gallbladder diet. Buy juices in glass jars. Avoid plastics, especially BPAs|
Even in adult populations studies show that BPA levels are directly related to an increase in inflammatory markers related to visceral obesity and insulin resistance.
Importantly, insulin resistance has been shown to be directly related to gallstone formation in many adults.
|Gallbladder diet. One of my favorite foods where I get omega 3s comes in glass containers|
|Gallbladder diet. If it comes in glass and is fat free my gallbladder is happier|
- buy only fresh produce from the local market and carry home in cloth or fabric sacks,
- pass on purchasing produce wrapped in plastic or on a styrofoam tray from the grocer,
- avoid buying frozen fruits, vegetables or fish wrapped in plastics,
- asking the butcher to wrap fresh fish in wax paper instead of plastics,
- boycott the plastic containers of my favorite organic and kosher condiments such as horseradish mustard and place them in my shopping cart only if they are in a glass container
- say goodbye to plastic wrap for use in the kitchen,
- avoid handling cash register receipts,
- use glass storage containers rather than plastic in the refrigerator,
- by organic juices sold in glass jars only
- and adopt an attitude of glass instead of plastics if at all possible.
|Gallbladder Diet. Yes they have plastic lids but the container that touches the food is glass.|
|Gallbladder diet. Olive oil is especially important to purchase in glass containers|
|Gallbladder diet. Purchase fresh vegetables from the market, avoid plastic wrapped veggies|
|Gallbladder diet. Fat free and in a glass container = happy & healthier gallbladder|
Since I begun my gallbladder diet journey I've discovered an amazing array of fat free, organic and most without High Fructose Corn Sweetener, mustard spreads. Some are too spicy yet most are simply delicious and kind to my gallbladder.
|Gallbladder diet. Mustard mixtures are healthier than many other creamy or ketchup based dressings and they are sold in glass jars.|
Check out your grocer's cooler section near the chilled sauerkraut. Yum.
|Gallbladder diet. Mustard based condiments are available in many different flavors, again in glass containers|